Thursday 8 March 2012

A Good Friend and a Helpful Airline

Dear Readers,

This post is a post that I am dedicating to my good friend, Alexandre Makki, who has helped me TREMENDOUSLY by asking Air France to help me transport all six of my huge suitcases filled with goods for the orphanage. Without his help I would have had to pay around $1000 to take six suitcases with me. But because of his persistence and Air France's kindness and generosity they have reduced the cost to down to $200. Yes, it is still a fair amount of money but it is far less than what I would have had to pay without any of Alex's and Air France's help and understanding.

So I thank you, Air France, for seeing the importance and helping me by greatly reducing the cost of transporting the goods to Benin.

And I thank you Makki, for being a good friend and helping me with something that would have really hindered my ability to transport all of the goods that I was able to buy because of the donations. I am so grateful to have friends like you who continuously help me and support me. More importantly, you have helped improve the quality of life for the children in Benin.


Here I am with all of the luggage!




No comments:

Post a Comment